The Campmaster MURT
The MURT product line is the perfect combination of race trailer functionality and recreational vehicle comfort and livability.
With an all-steel uni-body frame and aluminum skin, the MURT is built to stand up to rough and rugged use. The addition of torsion rubber ride axles with independent side-to-side suspension makes the MURT a smooth and easy towing unit that can be pulled behind most of today's 3/4 ton pickup trucks.
Unlike traditional RV trailers, the platform height of the ramp door is low, allowing for easy loading and unloading of your motorcycles, ATV's or even your car. The spring-assisted, tubular steel ramp door with its four steel heavy-duty hinges and grease zerks is rated at 4000 pounds -- tough enough for most applications.
With the MURT, you can customize your trailer to suit your specific needs through:
- multiple axle and GVWR configurations
- multiple floor plan possibilities in either 12' or 14' lengths
- optional slide-out arrangements
- choice of over 10 exterior colours to match most of today's hot new vehicle colours without the cost of a custom paint job
On top of all these great cargo trailer features, Campmaster places a first class living quarter to rival the best in the RV industry:
- block Styrofoam insulation in the walls and ceiling
- decorator paneling and adobe-style ceiling panels
- Solid oak home-style cabinetry
- colour-coordinated window treatments
- 84" interior height
- queen size bed with privacy curtain
- 48" dinette/sleeper
Contact Light Speed Trailers for further details and options.